Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 5 Salmon/ Jour 5 Saumon

I was a little bit tired this morning when DJ woke up at 8am... I went to bed late because I wrote my blog and then watched a TV show on my computer. Bad idea! So I started my day with the same as yesterday 2 slices of gluten free bread with raw almond butter but this time I put banana slices on top! Humm way better! With my breakfast I drank a good decaf coffee (too bad decaf never tastes as good as real coffee). For lunch I was in the rush because I was going to baby movie time... so I had left over soup...  boring....but no choice. The movie was great`` We bought a zoo`` this is my kind of story... It helps to inspire me to get crazy ideas! It was hard to not eat anything crapy at the movie theater but I did it I drank water! When I came back home in the big snow storm I was starving so when I got home I had for snack orange juice, dates, toast, pineapple,...  basicly everything I was seeing and that I could eat... I was feeling like a hungry bear! For Diner I cooked for my mom and I a piece of salmon, it was really tasty and as sides: fried rice (left over rice its always dry so I fried it), green bean and carrots! ;-)
Salmon: Salmon, Pesto, Onions, Tomatoes, Lemon, Baby shrimps, Salt and pepper, Fresh basil
Slice the onions and tomatoes. Put the salmon in an aluminum foil spread some lemon juice, pesto, onions, tomatoes, salt and pepper on top. Close the aluminum foil and cook for 15min to 20 min at 350 in the oven. When it’s cook add the baby shrimps and fresh basil. Enjoy!  
Fried rice: Rice, Garlic, Onions, Mushrooms, Green onions, Maggi sauce (soy sauce)
Put some oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and onions. When brown add the mushrooms and green onions. When all cook add the Maggi sauce and stir! That it!
                                                     
 Ce matin j’étais un peu fatigué lorsque DJ c’est réveillé à 8am… Je me suis couché un peu trop tard après avoir écris mon blog j’ai écouté une émission de télé sur mon ordi. Mauvaise idée!  J’ai commencé ma journée de la même façon qu’hier, 2 rôties au beurre d’amandes mais cette fois j’ai ajouté des tranches de bananes! Humm vraiment meilleur!  Avec mon déjeuner j’ai bu un bon café décaf (c’est malheureux que le décaf ne goûte jamais aussi bon que le vrai café). Pour diner j’étais pressé parce que je m’en allais au ciné-bout chou…. Donc j’ai mangé mes restants de soupe…. Ennuyeux…mais pas le choix.  Le film était bon `` Nous avons acheté un zoo`` c’est mon genre d’histoire …. Ça m’inspire à  avoir des idées folles! Ce fut très difficile de ne pas manger des cochonneries au cinéma mais j’ai réussis j’ai bu de l’eau! Lorsque je suis retourné à la maison dans la grosse tempête de neige, j’étais affamé donc en arrivant  j’ai donc bu un jus d’orange, mangé des dattes, une rôtie, de l’ananas…. En faite, tout ce qui me tombait sous la dent…. Je me sentais comme un ours affamé! Pour souper j’ai cuisiné pour moi et ma mère du saumon, c’était délicieux et pour accompagnement : riz frit(les restants de riz sont toujours sec alors je fais un riz frit), carottes et fèves verte! ;-)  
Saumon : Saumon, Pesto, Oignons, Tomates, Citron, Petites crevettes de Matane, Sel et poivre, Basilic frais
Couper les oignons et les tomates. Déposer le saumon dans un papier d’aluminium mettre du jus de citron, pesto, oignons et tomates. Fermer le papier d’aluminium et cuire au four pendant 15-20 min. Quand c’est prêt ajouter les crevettes et le basilic. Bon appétit!
Riz frit : Riz, Ail, Oignons, Champignons, Échalotes, Sauce Maggi (sauce soya)
Dans une casserole faire sauté l’ail et les oignions. Lorsque qu’ils deviennent brun ajouté les champignons, échalotes.  Quand le tout est cuit ajouté la sauce! C’est tout!

No comments:

Post a Comment