Sunday, January 15, 2012

day 7 / Jour 7

Today it was still really freezing -25 so we went shopping at the mall. I went crazy for baby cloths.... so many sales.. I got home and realize that it was maybe too much!  For food today I did ok... usual for breakfast. For lunch I was at the mall so I eat sushi and padthai! It was good! I drove home on an icy road, as a busy and good mom I didn’t want to waist food and didn’t have time to cook for diner so I had salmon pot pie, there was dairy product and a bunch of things that I’m not supposed to eat! That’s a part of life! To finish the night I’m drinking a small glass of red wine and eating some Riceworks chips (wheat and gluten free) it’s quite good! Picture of the day DJ is shoes shopping.       

Aujourd’hui il fessait toujours aussi froid -25 donc nous sommes allés au magasin. J’ai un peu ambitionné sur le linge de bébé... il y avait tellement de spéciaux... je suis arrivé à la maison et j’ai réalisé que j’en avais un peu trop!  Pour mes repas ça été pas mal ... pour déjeuner encore la même chose! Pour diner on était au magasin donc j’ai mangé des sushis et un pad thaï. Très bon! J’ai conduit jusque chez moi sur une route glacée alors comme une bonne maman très occupé j’ai mangé un pâté au saumon, il y avait des produits laitier et plein d’autres aliments que je ne suis pas supposé de manger! Ça fait parti de la vie! Pour finir la soirée je bois un petit verre de vin rouge et je mange des Riceworks chips (sans blé et gluten) c’est bon! La photo du jour, DJ qui magasine des chaussures.      

No comments:

Post a Comment